Wisdom of Dreaming Level 1 Webinar with Ingrid Bamberg and Paul Sheldon
Join us for this 6-week Wisdom of Dreaming Level 1 webinar series with authors Paul Sheldon and Ingrid Bamberg!
Cost includes course tuition, ebook, and private DreamStream consultation with co-author Ingrid Bamberg, Ph.D.
Dates: October 27th, November 10, 17, December 1, 8, and 15th, 2020
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM Pacific; 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM Mountain; 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM Central; 9:30 PM – 11:00 PM Eastern
Join us for this 6-week Dreamosophy webinar series with authors Paul Sheldon and Ingrid Bamberg! Cost includes course tuition, ebook, and private DreamStream consultation with co-founder Paul Sheldon, M.A.
October 27, and November 10, 17, December 1, 8, and 15th, 2020
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Pacific; 7:30 PM - 2:00 PM Mountain; 8:30 PM - P:00 PM Central; 9:30:00 - 11:00 PM Eastern
This Program Could Be A Fit for You, If You:
- Are interested in understanding your dreams (or are willing to focus on having a more effective and satisfying dream life for this 45-day course).
- Can use Zoom for audio and/or video calls.
- Are interested in observing and learning from your dreams.
- Are willing to invest a few minutes a day to have a more effective dream life
- Can attend a 6-week webinar series for $149 beginning Friday the 20th of September at 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM, Pacific Time.
- Are interested in creative dreaming as more than a hobby. Creative dreaming for you is a calling in life. Creative dreaming is a craft for you, to make your life more beautiful.
Week One: How to Remember Your Dreams and How to Be Free in Your Dreams.
- Getting started.
- How to get a better night’s sleep.
- Common myths of Dreams.
- The Basics of the Dreamosophy Approach.
- Dreamosophy Steps for Remembering Dreams.
- How to cultivate your own, personal, garden of dreams.
- How to develop your awareness of what’s going on in your dreams.
- The Dreamosophy approach to the five Dream Opportunities
- Noticing the Dream Opportunities in your waking life.
- How you act and react in your dreams.
- How to use the metaphor of ACTIVITY to be free in your dreams
- How to consider your dreams without any restrictions or restraints.
Week Two: Wisdom of Dreaming, LEVEL 1 -- NOTICE: How to Feel Good in Your Dreams
- A totally new way of thinking about and experiencing your dreams
- How to overcome nightmares.
- How to deal with trauma in your dream life.
- How to cultivate your dream life to help recover from past traumas.
- How to experience your feelings without being overwhelmed by them.
- How to use the metaphor of INTENSITY to learn to feel good in your dreams.
Week Three: Wisdom of Dreaming, LEVEL 1 -- NOTICE: How to Speak Up in Your Dreams
- How to use the metaphor of NOISE to learn to speak up in your dreams.
- How to understand what others are telling you in your dreams.
- How to notice the noises in your dreams.
- How to notice the correlations between noises in your waking life and in your dreams.
- How to notice connections between how you express yourself when you are awake and in your dreams.
Week Four: LEVEL 1 – NOTICE -- How to Make Friends in Your Dreams:
- How to understand the metaphor of CONTACT in your dream.
- How to defy personal limits safely and responsibly.
- How to develop and identify your Dream Opportunity Words.
- How to become the star of your own dream life.
Week Five: LEVEL 1 – NOTICE – Understanding and Realizing Your Dreams:
- How to use the metaphor of CLARITY to understand your dreams.
- How to understand what your dreams are telling you about your waking life.
- The Dream World as an autonomous land of opportunity.
- How to notice your worthwhile dreams for the future.
- How to allow your dreams to unfold naturally.
- Connections between your fondest dreams while waking, and your dream life while sleeping.
- What is a "DreamStream"
- Introduction to the Three Conversations of Effective DreamStreams.
- How to share your authentic commitment and care with others.
Week Six: Completion: Frozen MIMES; Becoming a Dreambassador:
- Ways to continue cultivating the Garden of Dreams.
- What are “Frozen MIMES”?
- Introduction to Level 2: IDENTIFY.
- How to cultivate and use metaphors to produce confluence.
- What is “Limnosophy”?
- How to use clarity to explore, understand, and realize dreams.
- How to become a “Dreambassador.”